Psychotherapy is an integral part of the treatment of mental health disorders, chronic illnesses, and obsessions. There are many types of activities, but patients can find their own interests and challenges in groups. Group settings allow peers to share their experiences and challenges and grow together. It is a fundamental part of evidence-based treatment and its growing reputation.
Our different behavioral groups focus on age-specific groups sharing a common experience under the guidance of a therapist. Some of the goals of group therapy include:
- Promote self-improvement
- Providing support to team members
- Development of social skills
- Creating mutual awareness
- Development of self-awareness
- Strengthening responsibility
- Understand behavior and internal stimuli.